Thursday

2009年6月25日 晴

I was in PIG's house since 4pm the day before yesterday to finish up our tutorial questions for maths..FINISH UP.....

while we were having our dinner, I started to count on the numer of questions we've done for the 4 hours...could you guest? only 8!!!why?consequences of talking and playing and joking non-stop...lol!!

I'm very happy when I was in her house..her friends are so kind, friendly and easy-going..of course, those are her personality too..during dinner, 6 of us just packed on a very very very small table..but we were so happy and we were laughing away throughout the whole dinner process..ENJOYABLE!it was so impressed that PIG finish all her rice!lol!of course there's a way...

right after dinner, we continue with our tutorial questions, but kiro brought down a tin of biscuits..at first I thought I wouldnt have any appetite to try as I was so full..but eventually, I tasted..UNBELIEVABLE!! the biscuits taste awesome! so, we finish half of the bottle..DUH~~then, baby suddenly suggested burger!!what the...*herm*...I told him why dont we wait until midnight..at least until part of what we've eaten digest first...lol..he agreed..

well...its very happy joining 1524's occupancy! looking forward for more joyful moment!

7 comments: