Saturday

2009年5月18日晴

Love*****something meant for someone to go beyond the limits--what limits? Any limits~~


I dont know how to describe my feelings now**not happy but neither sad..perhaps, its just stunt~i doubt what I've heard in the afternoon**am I insane or was I in a dream?Neither**


After all thoughts, I'm still stunted**I wondered why it could happen in just a flash of time^^nothing much than to keep on smiling--pretending to have accepted what I've heard but could I?? NO! I cant! I hate myself for having such thinking** It's like, I'm of the same kind, but why? Why cant I just leave all those so-call narrow minded thoughts and just say : Oh ya, I've accepted and I felt it's a normal relationship in days like this. But, I just couldnt bare with it! Terrifying news! ARGH!!!!


Frankly, with this news, I finally understand how world is surviving with all this odd circumstances**people just wouldnt care, not even to ask**then the consequences will be :-


~~the world evolve into a new era in the sense of having all those odd relationships as normal relationships

~~human separated into a few groups with different views and ways of thinking

~~the world started to criticise on this people and prejudicism finally happens


It seems that I've take all this too serious**not because of I'm envy nor disagree--it's just that I ought to accept what it seems to happen now but in fact, I'm trying to convince myself this will not prolonged**what a way to turn my head away from the fact**I do see her in her eyes, but full of doubtness*perhaps she just have no enough faith to accept what has seems to be a reality**with all her actions, all her words even the expressions--why could all this happen in just a few months?? she's one of them who I do care very much for and perhaps that makes me think deeply**I wouldnt want her to involve in such a relationship and finally lead to any disciplinary action from the admin**her future in the school is already *dim* with what she've did for students like me, what more if she is found to offend the nature and against all the rules? If she has choosen her career, will she be happy? I wouldnt know**not even know what to say--tried to comfort her but it seems to be useless**she has the decision in herself*she knows what she is doing is wrong*she knows everything! Yet, it just couldnt stop her from all this


I've started to worry--if things go worse then how would she ever survive**everyone will treat her oddly? no more friends? I dont know! My heart sank when I think of all these--I hope to see her smile and laugh like always but it seems what I desire to see is fading away day to day, time to time...


I sincerely hope all this will not go worse and may GOD bless both of them

No comments:

Post a Comment