Saturday

2009年5月19日晴

I woke up around 1100 in the morning---with sleepy eyes, i set up my laptop and i access to the internet~~a brand new day i thought**yet, the next thing i knw was, result announced! herm***my heart began to beat very fast--i knw i wouldnt fail but how goes with my CGPA?...

I clicked on the examination tab and quickly looked for the result**there it was sigh! I just knw I gt a B for my maths! what the *herm*.....fine, lets see others**phew~luckily i have at least gt a C+ for my account but for economics---hmmm, dissapoinment~~

well, I was quite surprised with one of my friends' result---PIG~~she failed none of the subject bt the grades were only a pass~it goes even with her maths***I just dont understand..WALAO! sigh~most of them gt less than 2.0 for their CGPA..how would we going to survive if this continues~sigh sigh sigh!!!!

SDO is strictly prohibited for the next whole semester! STUDY STUDY STUDY !!

No comments:

Post a Comment