Wednesday

2009年12月2日 阴

Cloudy sky, chilling wind. The night is apparently freezing cold. I suppose it will be drizzling very soon. Thoughts of the 2012 prophecy came in mind since watching the movie 2012. Though the movie is not based on any facts, but yes, Yellowstone is yet to be the largest volcano in the history, and yes, the Mayan's calendar ends on 21/12/2012.

Will the earth faced eternal darkness on that day? Or the entire globe will just be moving into a new era?

Scientist conclude that the sun, earth, and milky way will align at the galactic equator, on December 21, 2012, the winter solstice, the shortest day of the year, and the end of the Mayan calendar. This only happens every 25,800 years. Our entire solar system will move below the milky way galaxy. These combined cosmic events, will be the end of the world. The world will perish in just a few short years if this cosmic catastrophe occurs. Is it true? Aren't Mayans celebrating a new era on 21/12/2009? We know nothing. Nothing.

All I know, is to cherish every moment when I am still breathing. If all this is about to happen, at least there's 3 years for me to fulfill my desire, my dreams, my hope. I've never wanted to regret nothing. Not a single thing. We know there's no immortality, we know we will be under the soil someday else. As such, we should live every moment gratefully and we should be thankful for what we have in our lifetime.

Future is unpredictable. Life should be cherish in every single moment

No comments:

Post a Comment