Thursday

2009年9月24日 晴

What am I to you?
What are you to me?


I'm here
A great distance from home
At least it is for me


I've build up the courage to be here
To start over again
My friendship, my studies, my living habits,
and the most important,
Live without all of you


What exactly are you guys doing there when I'm here
Alone, whenever there's a public holiday?


You thought
I'm enjoying live

You thought
I've forgotten about you

You thought
I've been fooling around


I thought
I've not been telling you how I live and how I feel with my life over here


All you know
Is to grumble
Is to expressed your dissapointment


What on earth have I done to make you said so?
What did I say to make you think that you're disspointed with me?
What actions did I take to make you grumble that much?


I'm big enough
With my own thoughts and feelings

Yet,
I'll never be ready to live without all of you


Sometimes I do think of what I've wanted to achieve to make you proud
Yet, you've never support me

Failure is what you've always been hoping for
And now I grant your wish


I shall not be success with what I wanted to do for you

As I grew
I expected much more from you


Yet,
we've both failed.


Perhaps one day we shall understand
there's always imperfection
and we shall only let it be

rather than to stop it


As you and me
will never understand each other


With you, I've felt dissapointment over and over again
It goes the same way to you


You've give up
And now,
I'll take my turn.

No comments:

Post a Comment